Terms and Conditions
Shootlocate Media LTD / TA Eventbuddi with registered address: The Demesne, Carrowholly, Westport, Co. Mayo hereinafter referred to as “Eventbuddi“we“, “us“, or “our“) provides an online platform that connects companies/individuals who have venues to rent (“Venue Owners“) with companies / individuals seeking to rent venues (“Customers“) including any Services, Additional Services such as Hotels, Restaurants and Facilities or use of the Concierge Services (collectively, the “Services“).
The Services are accessible at www.eventbuddi.com (the “Site“). Only registered users (“Members“) will be permitted to do a transaction on the Site. By using the Site and/or Services you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms“), even if you do not become a Member. These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site, the Services and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Shootlocate Media LTD / TA Eventbuddi.
By becoming a Member and then accessing any information from the Site and/or Services and/or proceeding to engage with a Venue Owner or a Customer via the Site or registering a Listing you are deemed to have read all of these Terms and Policies and you agree to be bound by them.
The Site and Services work as an online platform where Venue owners can create Listings for their properties. Customers may learn about these Venues and contract to use them, liaising directly with the Venue owner. You understand and agree that unless specifically agreed in writing by Eventbuddi, Eventbuddi is not a party to any agreement entered into between a Customer and a Venue Owner and that Eventbuddi has no control over the conduct of the Venue owners, Customer and other users of the Site, Services or Venue. Eventbuddi specifically disclaims all and any liability over the conduct of any Venue owners, Customers or other users of the Site and Services or any Venue to the maximum extent permitted by Law.
Certain areas of the Site and the Services require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between any additional terms and conditions and the payment and cancellation terms and conditions of these Terms, then these Terms will take precedence between Eventbuddi and a Member and govern your use of or access to that area of the Site or Services.
If you register your company or other legal entity as a Member, you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
Eventbuddi reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site and/or Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without notice. Such modifications will not apply to completed Bookings but will apply to all uncompleted Bookings. If we modify Terms, we will post on the Site or provide you with notice of the change. By continuing to access or use the Site, and/or Services you have accepted that you will be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only action is to stop using the Site and Services.
How the Site and Services Work
The Site and Services can be used to search, list, book and pay for Venues (“Venues“). Such Venues are included in Listings on the Site by Venue owners. You may view Listings as an unregistered visitor to the Site, however, if you wish to book a Venue or create a Listing, you must first register to create a Eventbuddi Account and become a Member.
In addition to your agreement with Eventbuddi to use the Site and Services you are also entering into a separate agreement with the other Member when you make a Booking Request and hire a Venue. Eventbuddi is not an owner or operator of properties or venues or do we act as an agent of any party with a Listing. We operate in a limited role as payment collection agent handling deposit payments from Customers on behalf of Venue owners (“Payment Agent“)). Eventbuddi does not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, rent, re-rent, manage and/or control any of the properties, venues and Venues in the Listings. Eventbuddi’s responsibilities are limited to: facilitating the availability of the Site and Services and acting as a Deposit Payment Agent for the Venue owner.
All bookings for a Venue are made directly between the Venue owner and the Customer and at the Venue owner’s and Customer’s own risk. Eventbuddi does not control the content of any Listing and does not control the condition, legality and suitability of any Venue. All use of the Venue is at the risk of the Customer who should ensure that all insurances for the use of the Venue are in place. Eventbuddi specifically disclaims all and any liability over the condition of any Venue to the maximum extent permitted by Law.
The Site and Services are intended for business use and as such only persons who are 18 or older and/or are Corporations, Government agencies or instrumentalities, charitable institutions, partnerships, companies and sole traders will be permitted to become Members and undertake transactions as Customers or Venue owners on the Site. Any access to or use of the Site or Services by anyone under 18 is prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Services you confirm that you are 18 or older.
In order to access certain features of the Site and to book a Venue or create a Listing, you must register to create a Eventbuddi Account and become a Member.
You may not have more than one active Eventbuddi Account. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Eventbuddi reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Eventbuddi Account and your access to the Site and Services if you create more than one Eventbuddi Account or if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Eventbuddi Account. You will immediately notify Eventbuddi of any unauthorised use of your Eventbuddi Account.
Eventbuddi does not endorse any Member or any Venue. You understand that any Eventbuddi Content is intended only to indicate a photographic representation of the Venue at the time the photography was taken. They are not an endorsement by Eventbuddi.
We recommend that the Venue owner always exercise due diligence and care when deciding whether to accept a Booking Request from a Customer, or to have any other interaction with any other Member. We are not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other Members.
By using the Site and/or Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from Eventbuddi with respect to such actions or omissions. Accordingly, we encourage you to communicate directly with other Members on the Site regarding any Bookings or Listings made by you. This limitation shall not apply to any claim by a Venue owner against Eventbuddi regarding the remittance of payments received from a Customer by Eventbuddi on behalf of a Venue owner, which instead shall be subject to the limitations described in the section below entitled “Limitation of Liability”.
Listing your Venue
As a Member, you may create Listings for your Venue. To create a Listing, you will be asked a variety of questions about the Venue to be listed, including, but not limited to, the location, capacity, size, features, and availability of the Venue, additional terms, pricing, and financial terms including any additional Taxes not included in your pricing. In order to be featured in Listings via the Site, all Venues must have valid physical addresses. Listings will be made publicly available via the Site and Services. Other Members will be able to book your Venue via the Site and Services based upon the information provided in your Listing. You understand and agree that once a Customer sends a Booking Request for your Venue, you may not alter the pricing shown on your Listing as their Booking Request constitutes their offer to rent the Venue which Venue owners may accept or reject.
The Venue owner acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for any and all Listings they post. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that any Listing you post and the booking of, or a Customer’s use of, a Venue in a Listing you post (i) will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties, such as property owners, property managers, lessors or landlords, and (ii) will (a) be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that may apply to any Venue included in a Listing you post (including having all required permits, licenses and registrations), and (b) not conflict with the rights of third parties. Please note that Eventbuddi assumes no responsibility for a Venue owner’s compliance with any agreements with or duties to third parties, applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Eventbuddi reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that Eventbuddi, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in breach of these Terms or Policies, or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
As a Venue owner, you understand and agree that Eventbuddi does not act as an insurer or as your contracting agent. If a Customer submits a Booking Request and uses your Venue, any agreement you enter into is between you and the Customer. Eventbuddi is not a party to that agreement except as the Venue owner’s Payment Agent.
Eventbuddi has no liability in relation to the decision to enter into an agreement with a Customer or the subsequent conduct of that Customer or the other users of the Venue invited by the Customer. Further the Venue owner is responsible for its own acts and omissions and remains responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who use or are otherwise present at the Venue at your request, invitation or with your agreement.
Eventbuddi recommends that Venue owners obtain appropriate insurance for their Venues. Please review any insurance policy that you may have for your Venue carefully, and in particular please make sure that you are familiar with and understand any exclusions to, and any deductibles that may apply to such insurance policy, including, but not limited to, whether or not your insurance policy will cover the actions or inactions of Customers (and the individuals the Customer invites to the Venue, if applicable) while at your Venue.
Venue owners may choose to include a security deposit in their Listings in the event a Customer damages the Venue (“Deposits“). This deposit will be paid to the venue in an separate arrangement. Eventbuddi is not responsible for administering or accepting any claims by Venue owners related to Deposits, and disclaims any and all liability in this regard. If in connection with a Booking Request a Damage Deposit is required then a Customer will be included in the final payment invoice by the Venue Owner.
Bookings and Fees
Where a booking is requested for a Venue via the Site the Venue owner will be required to either confirm or reject the Booking Request within the Booking Request Period. When a Venue owner confirms a Booking Request from a Customer.
Venue Owner’s are free to set the rates for use of their venue. However you agree to set it at a cost equal to what you would charge externally of use on eventbuddi.com and not ‘pass on’ the commission to the customer.
Once the Venue owner has confirmed a Booking via the Site and/or Services, a binding contract is formed between the Venue owner and the Customer. The Customer must pay a 15% deposit upon booking. Eventbuddi will take this 15% as commission of the total Fee from the booking. The remaining amount will be paid at a time stipulated by the Venue owner, along with any Security Deposit if required, by a preferred method.
Eventbuddi will send the Customer and Venue owner an email confirming the Booking.
Each Venue Owner will stipulate the latest cancellation date – by which the Customer will lose the 15% deposit. This should be detailed on the Venue Listing but also confirmed to the customer upon booking confirmation. It is up to the Venue Owner and the Customer to discuss and agree on movement of dates. If a booking is cancelled Eventbuddi will still retain 5% of the deposit and return 10%. Venue Owners must inform Eventbuddi of any such cancellation.
Eventbuddi reserves the right to change or amend the Venue owner and Processing Fees it charges to Venue owners and Customers upon reasonable notice. New fee rates will not apply to existing Bookings which are yet to be performed but will apply to all new Bookings after the date that the fees are introduced, altered or amended.
If a Venue owner receives an enquiry from or is contacted by a potential Customer via the Site and/or Services to book a Venue and the Customer proceeds to book that Venue with the Venue owner but does not do so via the Site and/or Services then Eventbuddi reserves the right to charge the Venue owner the same Venue owner Fees as if that Booking had been made via the Site and/or Services and the Customer a fee of up to 15% of the Venue Fees.
In accepting appointment as the authorised Payment Agent of the Venue owner for payment services only, Eventbuddi assumes no liability for any acts or omissions of the Venue owner or Customer.
You as a Venue owner understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable Tax reporting requirements, and the Taxes that should be included, and for Taxes to be collected or obligations relating to applicable Taxes in Listings. You are also solely responsible for remitting to the relevant authority any Taxes included or received by you. A Venue owner must clearly identify all additional taxes which are payable by a Customer at the time of a Booking Request otherwise such taxes will be deemed to be included in the Venue Fee.
If as a Venue owner you are registered for VAT it is your responsibility to include this as ‘taxes’ in the pricing section. If you are unsure of your VAT status or whether you should be charging VAT on your Venue you should take professional advice. Eventbuddi cannot and does not offer tax-related advice to any Members.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site and Services. In connection with your use of the Site and Services you may not and you agree that you will not:
- breach any law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and Tax laws;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots or other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl”, “spider” or collect any information from or otherwise interact with any web pages or other Services contained in the Site or Services
- use the Site or Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these
- copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on Site or Services for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- interfere with or damage our Site or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- use our Site or Services in connection with the distribution of spam;
- offer, as a Venue owner, any Venue that you do not yourself own or have permission to rent for commercial or business use or other property
- contact a Venue owner via the Site for any purpose other than asking a question related to a Booking;
- contact a Customer via the Site for any purpose other than asking a question related to a Booking;
- recruit or otherwise solicit any Venue owner or other Member to join third-party services or websites that are competitive to Eventbuddi;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- as a Venue owner, submit any Listing with false or misleading price information, or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to accept;
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) breaches, or encourages any conduct that would breach, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site or Services, or any individual element within the Site or Services, Eventbuddi’s name, any Eventbuddi trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the Site or Services;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Eventbuddi system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
Eventbuddi has the right to investigate and prosecute breaches of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law.
Eventbuddi may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary.
You acknowledge that Eventbuddi has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site or Services or to review or edit any Member Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Site.
Ownership You acknowledge and agree that the Site and Services, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of Eventbuddi and its licensors. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, services mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in the Site or Services.
Member Content You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available through the Site and Services. Accordingly, you state that you either are the owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Site and Services or you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Eventbuddi the rights in such Member Content. You agree that any member content will not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the breach of any applicable law or regulation.
LinksThe Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Eventbuddi is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Eventbuddi of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Proprietary Rights Notices All trademarks, Services marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Eventbuddi used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Eventbuddi. Any other trademarks, Services marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Intellectual Property Policy It is Eventbuddi’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the Eventbuddi Accounts of Members or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Suspension, Termination and Eventbuddi Account Cancellation
We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time, decide to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel your Eventbuddi Account.
If we exercise our discretion under these Terms to do so, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you: (a) your Eventbuddi Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be disabled, and you will not be able to access the Site, Services, your Eventbuddi Account, your Member Content, or receive assistance from the Eventbuddi Concierge Service, (b) any submitted Booking Requests will be immediately cancelled and will not be capable of acceptance by a Venue owner; and (c) we may communicate to your Customers or Venue owners that your access to Eventbuddi has been cancelled and provide confirmation that we will no longer act as Payment Agent for future transactions.
You may deactivate your Eventbuddi Account by notifying Eventbuddi by email at email@example.com. Please note that if your Eventbuddi Account is deactivated, we do not have an obligation to return to you any Content you have posted to the Site and Services, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback.
If you choose to use the Site, Services and participate, you do so at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that Eventbuddi does not have an obligation to conduct background checks on any Member, including, but not limited to, Customers and Venue owners, but may conduct such background checks in its sole discretion.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Eventbuddi or through the Site or Services will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the Site or Services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site or Services, including, but not limited to, any Venue owners or Customers. You understand that Eventbuddi does not make any attempt to verify the statements of users of the Site or Services or to review or visit any Venues. Eventbuddi gives no warranties as to the conduct of users of the Site or Services. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions with other users of the Site or Services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site or Services, including, but not limited to, Customers and Venue owners, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person regardless of whether such meetings are organized by Eventbuddi.
Limitation of liability Eventbuddi will not be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, services interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or Services, arising out of or in connection with these Terms, from the use of or inability to use the Sit or Services from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of the Site, or Services or other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site, Services, or from your Listing or Bookings via the Site and Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Eventbuddi has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Eventbuddi and you.
Indemnification You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Eventbuddi, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Site, Services, or your breach of these Terms; (b) your Member Content; (c) your (i) interaction with any Member, (ii) Bookings, or (iii) creation of a Listing; and (d) the use, condition or rental of a Venue by you, including but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a rental, Bookings or use of a Venue.
Entire Agreement Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Eventbuddi and you regarding Bookings or Listings, the Site and Services.
Force Majeure No party shall be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of its obligations under these Terms caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to war, strike, accident, fire or natural catastrophe, provided that that party has used reasonable endeavours to mitigate the effect of such events.
Contacting Eventbuddi If you have any questions about these Terms please contact Eventbuddi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VENUE OWNERS & CUSTOMERS
Where a Venue owner accepts a Customer’s Booking Request, a binding contract is formed. In addition to each Member’s obligations under these Terms, the contract between the Venue owner and the Customer shall be governed by the terms contained and any other terms which a Venue owner identifies within the Listing and makes available to the Customer.
Venue Owners Obligations
As a venue owner, in offering and/or making your Venue available, you represent and warrant that you will at all times:
– ensure that your Venue is of a high standard and quality and is kept clean, tidy and safe for Customers to use;
– comply with these Terms and any other obligations to your Customers, including any claims you make relating to your Venue;
– comply with all applicable legislation and recognised industry standards in providing the Venue, including fire, safety, building and other codes and regulations;
– have in place and maintain procedures and policies concerning fire safety, and all appropriate safety and security measures at the Venue and make available such policies to the Customer, and to Eventbuddi on request;
– obtain and maintain all insurance that you are legally required to have in place arising in connection with the hire and use of your Venue including but not limited to public liability insurance with a reputable provider
– act in a professional manner and with all reasonable diligence, skill and care;
– act in good faith when dealing with Customers;
– not (by act or omission) do anything that may adversely affect the reputation of the Eventbuddi brand or the brand of the applicable Customer.
The Venue owner further warrants and undertakes that, where the Venue owner provides Venue owner Services in addition to the hire of the Venue:
– it and its subcontractors and service providers will perform the Venue owner Services with reasonable skill and in accordance with recognised industry practice and standards and in any event, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Customer;
– the Venue and all of its subcontractors and service providers are of a good standard and appropriate for the intended use;
– the Venue owner Services will conform in all material respects with all descriptions and specifications provided to it by Eventbuddi and will be available to the Customer for the agreed Hire Period;
– all of its employees, agents and contractors carrying out the Venue owner Services shall be suitably qualified with appropriate levels of training, experience and seniority to carry out the Venue owner Services;
– at all times during the Hire Period, the Venue owner shall ensure that the Venue shall be in at least materially the same condition as it was on the date of the Booking; and
– the Venue owner will notify the Customer immediately on becoming aware of any event or circumstance that has caused or may cause a delay in the commencement or completion of the Venue owner Services or may affect any matter relating to a Booking and shall remedy at its own cost any part of the Venue owner Services which do not conform to these Terms.
Customer’s Obligations and Damage to Venues
Customers must use the Venue in accordance with these Terms and must pay the Venue Fees as per the payment terms outlined in Clauses 11-15 above for any Booking made via the Eventbuddi Site and/or Services and any additional amounts agreed in respect of any Venue owner Services as well as any applicable Damage Deposit as outlined in the Booking or Bespoke Package Booking If Payment is not made in accordance with these payment terms your Booking or Bespoke Package Booking may be at risk.
Each Customer shall act in a reasonable manner and comply with the specific Venue owner requirements identified in the applicable Listing.
Customers shall ensure that they obtain and maintain all appropriate insurances arising in connection with the hire and use of the Venue including but not limited to public liability insurance with a reputable provider of no less than £5million (or local equivalent) per event or series of unconnected events if required.
As a Customer, you are responsible for leaving the Venue in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Customer, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Venue.
Eventbuddi is not responsible for administering or accepting any claims by Members relating to Damage Deposits, and disclaims any and all liability in this regard.
Cancellations and Refunds
If, as a Customer, you wish to cancel a confirmed Booking the cancellation policy as detailed on the Listing of the Booking shall apply. The Listing Cancellation Terms will be detailed in individual Venue listings.
Dependent on the terms of either the applicable Listing Cancellation Terms or Venue owner Cancellation Terms, Eventbuddi will refund 10% Depositto the Customer within seven days of notification of cancellation, as long as such Venue Fees are still held by Eventbuddi. Eventbuddi will retain 5% Depositto cover administrative costs. If Eventbuddi has already remitted the Venue Fees to the Venue owner on behalf of the Customer, then the Venue owner will refund the applicable Venue Fees for such Booking to the Customer in accordance with the applicable Listing Cancellation Terms or Venue owner Cancellation Terms.
If a Venue owner cancels a confirmed Booking made via the Site and/or Services either prior to or during the Hire Period, they will refund the applicable Venue Fees within seven days of notification of cancellation, in accordance with the applicable Listing Cancellation Terms or Venue owner Cancellation Terms.
If a Customer or Venue owner cancel a confirmed Booking Eventbuddi’s Venue owner Fees and Processing Fees of 5%are non-refundable regardless of the reason for cancellation or any additional terms and conditions that may have been agreed to between the Customer and Venue owner.
This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and tell you about your privacy rights.
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Eventbuddi collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website. This includes any data you may provide when you create an account as a venue owner or a customer or subscribe to mailing lists / marketing. It is important that you read this privacy notice so that you are aware of how and why we are using your data.
ShootLocate Media T/A Eventbuddi is responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.
Full name of Company: Shootlocate Media (CRO no: 620084) T/A Eventbuddi
Address: The Demesne, Carrowholly, Westport. Co. Mayo
Telephone number: +353 (0)98 27546
Email address: email@example.com
Changes to the privacy notice
Third party links
We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements or use of personal data.
The data we collect about you
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you as outlined below:
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to / from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Identity Data includes name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, and feedback responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different ways to collect data from you including by:
- Direct interactions You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- fill in any form on the website such as when you register or update the details of your user account;
- access or use the website – to search for venues, make or accept bookings, pay for venues, book or pay for any associated services that may be available, post comments or reviews or communicate with other users;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or newsletter
Third-party social plugins. Our Site may use social plugins that are provided and operated by third-party companies e.g. Facebook and Twitter. As a result of this, you may send to the third-party company the information that you are viewing on a certain part of our Site. If you are not logged into your account with the third-party company, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged into your account with the third-party company, then the third party may be able to link information about your visit to our Site to your account with them.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties;
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you; and
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We may review your communications with other users made on the Site for fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, research and customer support purposes. By using the Site, you consent that Eventbuddi, in its sole discretion, may review, scan, analyse, and store your communications.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below
- Your public listing page will always include some minimum information such as the city and neighbourhood where the Venue is located, your public profile photo and your responsiveness in replying to Customers’ queries. The Site may also display the Space’s approximate geographic location on a map, such that a user can see the general area of the Space.
- When you submit a request to book a venue, your full name will become visible to the Venue owner.
- We may distribute parts of the Site (including your Listing) for display on sites operated by Eventbuddi’s business partners. If and when your Listings are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
Some of our external third parties (International Venue Owners) are based outside the EU so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EU.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to employees, venue owners or those who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you where we are legally required to do so.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for including any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In certain situations you have rights to:
Request access to your personal data. This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request deletion of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.